Wed, May 23|
Thought Design Learning Studio
The Joy of Creating
Many approach their creativity--and lives in general--with such SERIOUSNESS. In this workshop we will laugh, play, and see what happens when we LIGHTEN UP! Be prepared to get on the floor, tell some funny stories, and do some big belly laughing.
Time & Location
May 23, 2018, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Thought Design Learning Studio, 10 E Bridge St NE, Rockford, MI 49341, USA
About The Event
Are you accessing your full creative potential? The aspects of yourself that you hide in everyday life can become tools and inspiration for creative masterpieces.
Join Michele Lussky to find and harness your creative power for professional and personal breakthroughs.
- Rediscover techniques for effortlessly accessing the imagination and creation realms
- Reclaim and unleash hidden parts of yourself to release untapped resources of innate, playful genius
- Dissolve whatever is in the way of your clear creative channel
- Increase your confidence and sense of personal power
- Free yourself from limiting beliefs that have held you back
- Laugh so tenderly with your humanity that old emotional pressures fall away
By letting yourself be more open and vulnerable, you come to understand that your demons are not your enemies but your inspiration and your allies.
Joy of Creating Advance