Tue, Aug 15|
Cerbero Breathwork by the Lake
Join Ryan for an experimental and playful breathwork circle along Lake Bella Vista (exact location will be sent to you once you reserve your spot). We’ll be breathing to French electro-pop, doing tarot, and absorbing the restorative energy from joining in community in nature.
Time & Location
Aug 15, 7:00 PM – Aug 16, 8:30 PM
Kent County, Lake Bella Vista, Cannon Township, MI 49341, USA
About The Event
Faciliator: Ryan Dodger
Cost: The energy exchange is self-determined, according to your feeling of value, gratitude, and means. Suggested donation between $15 and $40. You may pay by cash, check, Venmo or CashApp before or after the session. We appreciate your generosity!
How our sessions usually go:
- We meet near the street and walk back together through the woods.
- We set up our yoga mats/sleeping bags in a large circle surrounded by trees.
- We will often do a variety of movements (yoga, qi gong, swaying, tai chi, etc.) before we begin our breathwork.
- We usually play a custom playlist of meditation music; we sometimes will have healing sound, rattling, drumming or we do our own toning.
- You will be nurtured by your facilitator/s with reiki and/or healing touch. (Everything we do is with consent of course.)
- We may use essential oils, crystals or other sacred objects as well.
- Every session is unique as your facilitators use their intuition to guide you in the healing practices that are best suited for you at that moment--and you will be using your intuition as well. What will happen is aligned with what will serve you best.
- We will breathe in the ways that feel right at that moment.
- Hopefully your ego will take a hike while you blissfully breathe. :)
- We may experience a great catharsis and bodily release (crying, screaming, etc).
- When the session is over you will want to integrate for a while. You are welcome to stay in the green area, walk to the lake for a dip in the lake, or to just head home. We advise that you allow 4-24 hours for integration and reflection.
- You are welcome to email us later with questions or insights.
- Wear comfy clothes that don't restrict your breathing (avoid belts, bras, etc.) Pajamas and Velvet Sweatsuits welcome!
- Please bring a sleeping bag (or a yoga mat and blanket), eye pillow/blindfold, water bottle, and natural insect repellent. You may also want to bring two rocks to hold onto during breathing to stay grounded). We know, it's a lot to pack; think of it like a fun expedition!
- It is advisable that you abstain from mind-altering substances (alcohol, cannabis, etc) for at least 24 hours prior to the session. Try to come with a light stomach and a clear vessel.
- There is no restroom on site. You have the option of au naturale in the woods or walking to Michele's house about 400 yards away.
- This group practice is contraindicated for those who are pregnant or those who have: severe asthma, severe heart disease, epilepsy/history of seizures, acute physical injuries, severe diabetes. We can make more accomodations for you in a private 1:1 session than in a group session.
- Shamama is inclusive to all people. Namaste!
Benefits of Breathwork:
❤️ Connect with your inner wisdom
🧡 Improve energy levels
💛 Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
💚 Release strong emotions like grief, fear, guilt, or anger
💙 Reprogram limiting beliefs that keep you stuck
💜 Deepen your spiritual connection
Pay what you want
Pay what you want0