Sun, Mar 20|
Shamama's Creativity+Healing Studio
Our Sunday sessions have the pure intention to cultivate peace within. They include healing touch, a plant-based communal "medicine" (tea, kefir, CBD, elixirs, etc), energy healing and (time-permitting) journaling.
Time & Location
Mar 20, 2022, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Shamama's Creativity+Healing Studio, 3355 Eagle Park Dr NE, Suite 108 Grand Rapids, MI 49525
About The Event
Led by Creativity Coach and Breathwork Facilitator, Michele Lussky and/or a trained Shamama Breathwork practitioner. Every session is unique as your guide will use intuition to guide them in the healing practices that are best suited for the individuals--and that moment. No experience necessary.
1) Wear comfortable clothes that don't restrict your breathing (avoid belts, constricting bras, etc.)
2) Please bring a yoga mat, blanket, pillow, eye pillow/blindfold (or towel/handkerchief), journal and pen, water bottle and two rocks the size of small potatoes (optional).
3) We are following COVID-19 safety protocol and all participants will be required to sign a waiver.
4) It is advisable that you abstain from mind-altering substances (alcohol, cannabis, etc) for at least 24 hours prior to the session.
5 )No heavy meal for two hours prior.
6) Contraindicated for those who are pregnant or who have: severe asthma, severe heart disease, epilepsy/history of seizures, acute physical injuries, severe diabetes
Breathwork is an active breathing method accompanied by special music, essential oils, sound healing and healing touch that can help you: process and release strong emotions like anger, grief, guilt, and fear; reprogram limiting beliefs; improve energy levels; relieve stress, anxiety, and depression; connect with the inner wisdom of your higher self; and deepen your spiritual connection. This modality helps everyone--including those with PTSD, addiction, anxiety, and other barriers to being emotionally, psychologically, and physically well.
The breathing style utilizes very ACTIVE pranayama rhythmic 2-part breath as a catalyst to excavate blocked energy and unprocessed emotions from the body's nervous system, bypassing the analytical brain to efficiently restore a healthy state of balance, creativity, joy, hope, inspiration and abundance! An all-encompassing recharge of body, mind and spirit, this practice is a profoundly effective method for letting go of all that hinders your journey.
Shamama is inclusive to all regardless of sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ability, weight, beliefs, and age. Namaste!