Thu, Jan 16|
Holistic Care Approach
Breathwork + Energy Healing w/ CBD Oil
You are warmly invited to release, heal and transform with breathwork! This deeply transformative extended session will include: light movement, somatic awareness, conscious breathing techniques, group breathwork, journaling, CBD oil-infused chocolates (optional), and group sharing/integration.
Time & Location
Jan 16, 2020, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Holistic Care Approach, 3368 Beltline Ct, Grand Rapids, MI 49525, USA
About The Event
The breathing style utilizes active pranayama rhythmic 2-part breath as a catalyst to excavate blocked energy and unprocessed emotions from the body's nervous system, bypassing the analytical brain to efficiently restore a healthy state of balance, creativity, joy, hope, inspiration and abundance! An all-encompassing recharge of body, mind and spirit, this practice is a profoundly effective method for letting go of all that hinders your journey. No experience necessary.
Led by Breathwork Practitioner and Creativity Coach, Michele Lussky, who is level-3 trained by Master Healer David Elliot.
1) Wear comfortable clothes that don't restrict your breathing (avoid belts, constricting bras, etc.)
2) Please bring a yoga mat, blanket, pillow, eye pillow/blindfold (or towel/handkerchief), and water bottle. Pro tip: some people bring a sleeping bag and pillow if they don't have a yoga mat!
3) We lock the door at 7:00, so please arrive at least 10 minutes early to pay, set up your space, and sign a waiver (if you haven't already).
4 No heavy meal for two hours prior.
5) We advise no mind-altering substances (alcohol, etc.) 24 hours prior to breathwork
6) We advise healing elements for aftercare like: herbal teas, epsom salt baths, journaling, listening to beautiful music, drinking water, cuddling, aromatherapy, reading positive text (poetry, scripture, etc.) sitting by a fire, napping, high vibration snacks, and walking in nature.
7) Contraindicated for those who are pregnant or who have: severe asthma, severe heart disease, mental illness, epilepsy/history of seizures, acute physical injuries, severe diabetes
8) Our CBD Oil is sourced from Sure Shots of Rockford, Michigan who supplies us with bi-annual purity reports.
MORE ABOUT BREATHWORK:
Using a specific--and powerful--breathing method as well as music, sound, guided meditation, essential oils, and rocks/crystals, breathwork will help you to:
❤️ Connect with your inner wisdom
🧡 Improve energy levels
💛 Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
💚 Release strong emotions like grief, fear, guilt, or anger
💙 Reprogram limiting beliefs that keep you stuck
💜 Deepen your spiritual connection
This modality helps everyone--including those with PTSD, addiction, anxiety, and other barriers to being emotionally, psychologically, and physically well.
PRAISE for SHAMAMA BREATHWORK:
"I want to thank you for taking care of me during tonight’s breathwork session. It’s mind blowing to me that I felt so safe with you, someone I just met. You’re an exceptional teacher! Honestly, I’m uncomfortable being vulnerable and I so appreciate you providing the space for me to open up and release energy the way I did. Tonight was definitely life altering yet I feel I’m finally (and truly) open to receive all the abundance, beauty and love the universe has to offer." JS, Grand Rapids
"I feel born again! I am grounded and centered in a way I never have been in the 63 years of my life." RG, Saugatuck
"My life flipped upside down 18 months ago and nothing I tried (and I tried everything!) has helped me except Michele's breathwork." TM, Caledonia
"I can’t recommend Michele and the work she is doing enough. If you’ve never experienced breathwork - I can assure you that she creates a safe and welcoming space for everyone. Consider this an act of self care like no other." JR, Rockford
"Thank you Shamama and Michele for the spiritual awakening yesterday! Your breathwork class is a MUST for anyone in the Rockford/Grand Rapids area who would like to release what is holding them back...Powerful stuff!" JD, Rockford
"I have been in my 'pain body' and suffering from all of the stressors in life, but breathwork has helped me get out of my head, completely free myself from my 'pain body', and connect to my authentic self and inner wisdom. I can't recommend Shamama breathwork enough!" AH, Rockford
"I honestly cried for the first time in like 8 years. So many things happened. It was definitely an out of body experience after I broke through the tension and crazy vibrations. I was in all white light with people I know's souls at full purity. I felt unconditional love for everyone. I'm inspired. I def want to do it again." BH, Grand Rapids
"Have you been to a breathwork circle? They’re amazing!!" AH, Grand Rapids
Holistic Care Approach - April
Shamama Pass (2 punches)